Open Training Session & Fans Forum With Martin- 31/07

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Open Training Session & Fans Forum With Martin- 31/07

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:29 pm

As stated in the below link.

Opportunity to meet players pose for autographs,pictures etc and then to pose any questions you have for Martin.

http://www.hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/open- ... e-manager/

If there is anyone unable to attend and would to ask Martin a question then feel free to PM or email them across to me.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Re: Open Training Session & Fans Forum With Martin- 31/07

Postby Gaspode » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:29 pm

Excellent news! I look forward to hearing all of the managers critics firing questions at him.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby WAC » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:42 am

It will be another waste of time with that arrogant d**k Leslie.
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:26 am

Excellent news! I look forward to hearing all of the 'managers' happy clappers firing very tame questions at him.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:39 am

If it's anything like the last forum with Mr Angry and bullshit Dave I'll probably be aswell staying at home to watch emmerdale farm as that was a complete waste of time
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Gav » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:14 am

All so negative again. Fair play to the club and Canning for doing this.
Gav
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:24 am

Gav wrote:All so negative again. Fair play to the club and Canning for doing this.

Did you go to the last forum b4 the killie game Gav?
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Gav » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:40 am

Nope. Not really my kind of thing.
Gav
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:51 am

Gav wrote:Nope. Not really my kind of thing.

I was and was a complete waste of time as this will be but fair do's to Martin. I just hope Mr Angry doesn't interup and let's Martin all questions.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby NaeVay » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:36 pm

Sean, not for Martin but just a minor observation.

Been in a wee while now but new sound system is great, so much better! Now we can now actually hear the announcer properly....

Now I don't mean to be unfair to the guy as I don't know him and would imagine he's a volunteer, but it's a bit embarrassing to hear him continually get the players/substitutions names and/or numbers wrong.

A one off would be forgivable but it seems to happen on a very regular basis, at least twice yesterday, with bemused fans shouting corrections to him.

Is there anything can be done to help him and make us sound a bit more professional? Does he have a print out of all the names and numbers?
NaeVay
Seaside Leagues

Postby NaeVay » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:41 pm

Also, I asked you following the previous Q&A with Les if there had been minutes/recording taken to update those fans who couldn't make it.

You said that unfortunately there hadn't been and maybe that was an oversight but would endeavour to do so for future Q&As.

Is this something you plan to do for this one as I'd be very interested in catching up with what is discussed.
NaeVay
Seaside Leagues

Postby ASAccie » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:43 pm

NaeVay - bang on r.e. the announcer... its really embarrassing and is consistently poor. I'll volunteer to do it!!!
ASAccie
Pub League

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Guy a few years back was superb as announcer new all the players names and played great tunes. I'm sure his name is Ross Allan. Bring him back
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:56 pm

Is it not kind of a pre requisite for announcers to know the players names?
It kinda helps.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby accies1874 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:31 pm

The one we had years ago, maybe in our last spell in the top flight, was great. Probably the longest running one we've had too. He knew every player, and was actually a fan I think so was passionate about it. We used to get the scores read out at half-time, too, which has been abandoned for ages.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:53 pm

accies1874 wrote:The one we had years ago, maybe in our last spell in the top flight, was great. Probably the longest running one we've had too. He knew every player, and was actually a fan I think so was passionate about it. We used to get the scores read out at half-time, too, which has been abandoned for ages.

Aye that'll be the guy I'm on about. round about that time I'm sure.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:11 pm

NaeVay wrote:Sean, not for Martin but just a minor observation.

Been in a wee while now but new sound system is great, so much better! Now we can now actually hear the announcer properly....

Now I don't mean to be unfair to the guy as I don't know him and would imagine he's a volunteer, but it's a bit embarrassing to hear him continually get the players/substitutions names and/or numbers wrong.

A one off would be forgivable but it seems to happen on a very regular basis, at least twice yesterday, with bemused fans shouting corrections to him.

Is there anything can be done to help him and make us sound a bit more professional? Does he have a print out of all the names and numbers?

Hi NaeVay, Looking at a couple of things one of which was potentially recording the Q&A and uploading to Youtube other social media etc or simply having audibly recorded will let you know later in the week which it will be.

Regarding our PA announcer I take on board the feedback and will pass to relevant folks for consideration, I know he is supplied with a teamsheet and there was some pointers put to him in the summer regarding more interaction with fans music requests, birthday/anniversary announcements and advising upcoming games,shop etc but again will pass back for review.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:01 pm

AcciesFCSLO wrote:
NaeVay wrote:Sean, not for Martin but just a minor observation.

Hi NaeVay, Looking at a couple of things one of which was potentially recording the Q&A and uploading to Youtube other social media etc or simply having audibly recorded will let you know later in the week which it will be.

Regarding our PA announcer I take on board the feedback and will pass to relevant folks for consideration, I know he is supplied with a teamsheet and there was some pointers put to him in the summer regarding more interaction with fans music requests, birthday/anniversary announcements and advising upcoming games,shop etc but again will pass back for review.

Excellent news on music requests. My request is please stop playing that silly ned music crap when the players arrive on the pitch and when we score.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Big Wurzil » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:02 pm

BH you must be great to be around at games, I can just imagine you're constant whining.

We have no atmosphere at games(probably guys like you killed it) and the club are trying to generate something to get the crowd going but you hate it.

I hear eddlewood bowling club are looking for new members :D
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:49 am

The cheek of it!
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Next

Return to The Accies