Sunday Sportsound BBC Scotland

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Sunday Sportsound BBC Scotland

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:01 am

Gordon Smith_"Can't quite believe the inactivity at Hamilton Accies,not a single player signed yet despite losing players from last season"
Believe Gordon!
Lol.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Re: Sunday Sportsound BBC Scotland

Postby WAC » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:36 am

Sad really . No strips , no signings , no news in local paper last 3 weeks , no adverts about ST prices .

Yet our SLO is more concerned about the way fans can obtain match day tickets ??? ASK THE QUESTIONS .
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby WAC » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:37 am

Forgot to add season starts in 5 DAYS
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:08 am

WAC wrote:Sad really . No strips , no signings , no news in local paper last 3 weeks , no adverts about ST prices .

Yet our SLO is more concerned about the way fans can obtain match day tickets ??? ASK THE QUESTIONS .

Who posed the original question WAC about the match day tickets ? I merely pointed folk to the poll the club were conducting.

With regards the other points you raise I've asked the questions I'll continue to ask the questions and when I know the answers you'll all now, it frustrates me just as much as you.
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby Stevie Clarke » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:57 am

I can't quite believe the inactivity of Gordon Smith when he was head of the SFA and almost certainly knew about the rule breaking at going on at Ibrox.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby smc4761 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:14 pm

AcciesFCSLO wrote:
WAC wrote:Sad really . No strips , no signings , no news in local paper last 3 weeks , no adverts about ST prices .

Who posed the original question WAC about the match day tickets ? I merely pointed folk to the poll the club were conducting.

With regards the other points you raise I've asked the questions I'll continue to ask the questions and when I know the answers you'll all now, it frustrates me just as much as you.

Sean I have no idea how much your hands are tied, how much if any influence you have with the board, but lets be honest, we look like a bunch of amateurs. The points raised above by WAC sum it all up really

Why is there no activity on anything, FFS the season starts in 5 days. We are also in the 21st century why are we not making better use of social media, we only take cash/cheques for season tickets etc. We are supposed to be one of the top clubs in Scotland.

Most junior football teams seem to be better equiped and organised than we are.

No promotion of the club whatsoever no wonder we have such low attendances. If the board cannot be bothered why should the fans
smc4761
Premiership

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:54 pm

Spot on.
One look at the EK website puts it into perspective how piss we are with regards to I.T and commerce.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby WAC » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:05 pm

My ST money is reserved until there is any signings , not going to NDP every week to watch Bingham/brophy pretend to be premiership footballers .
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:38 pm

Maybe if more fans thought along the same lines Gray and Co would get the finger out or more aptly get the cheque book out.
Poor show all round although the happy clappers won't bother.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby WAC » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:43 pm

Our name isn't even being linked with anyone , that's what pisses me off , stop acting like a diddy club and act like a proper premiership football club . That bollocks with gray saying we want to crack the top 6 eventually lol what a lot of crap try signing a striker and attempt to stay in the league mate .
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:51 pm

Accies sarcastically tweeting "only 2581 season tickets left". I make that about 419 sold if we assume the total is 3000. It could be less than that as it can't include the large end section we give away to the two butt cheeks. At £180 a pop, though I wouldn't blame pensioners for boycotting them.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:58 pm

Stevie Clarke wrote:Accies sarcastically tweeting "only 2581 season tickets left". I make that about 419 sold if we assume the total is 3000. It could be less than that as it can't include the large end section we give away to the two butt cheeks. At £180 a pop, though I wouldn't blame pensioners for boycotting them.

My money x5 is still in my pocket. When they start spending money on the team I'll spend my money on the club.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:
Stevie Clarke wrote:Accies sarcastically tweeting "only 2581 season tickets left". I make that about 419 sold if we assume the total is 3000. It could be less than that as it can't include the large end section we give away to the two butt cheeks. At £180 a pop, though I wouldn't blame pensioners for boycotting them.

My money x5 is still in my pocket. When they start spending money on the team I'll spend my money on the club.

Don't blame you, wish I had waited too. Sends a message.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:54 pm

Pitiful embarrassment of a Club.
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:55 am

Bomber Harris wrote:

Oh well, no season tickets for you then.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby Gaspode » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:57 am

Amoutahere1874 wrote:Pitiful embarrassment of a Club.

Why do you bother? just give up, it obviously upsets you so much. go and support what you class as a "better run club"
Gaspode
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:07 am

Gaspode wrote:
Bomber Harris wrote:

Oh well, no season tickets for you then.

Doesn't look like it. Don't see why I should bother
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:10 am

Gaspode wrote:

Why do you bother? just give up, it obviously upsets you so much. go and support what you class as a "better run club"

Or go a support one of they futuristic teams that have card payment systems and website shopping for tickets and merchandise or could stick by a club that's still stuck in the 1980's roll over and get your tummy tickled by Les just like Gaspode did.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby AlMac » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:08 am

Bomber Harris wrote:
Gaspode wrote:

Or go a support one of they futuristic teams that have card payment systems and website shopping for tickets and merchandise or could stick by a club that's still stuck in the 1980's roll over and get your tummy tickled by Les just like Gaspode did.

It's all about choices and unfortunately this is what you get if you choose to support Accies.
I can't get too excited about it. I'm never going to support anyone else and will therefore buy my 2 season tickets as I do every year.
AlMac
Seaside Leagues

Postby Amoutahere1874 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:33 pm

Lol@Bomber
I'm definitely more optimistic for the coming season now that we've taken a Celtic free transfer youth keeper on trial.
Lol
Amoutahere1874
Premiership

Next

Return to The Accies