Jan 2017 Transfer Market

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Jan 2017 Transfer Market

Postby The Bajan Bandit » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:12 pm

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/865800543?-19317:5410:0

Ally to Sevco , at least it will free up funds to extend Seabourne's contract :(
The Bajan Bandit
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:35 pm

Gavin Gunning is available from Morton.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Mrsweetleftfoot » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:03 pm

I quite liked Gunning when with Dundee Utd, first time.

However, I would be slightly concerned that he is available from Morton :shock:
Mrsweetleftfoot
Championship

Postby Bomber Harris » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:38 am

Mrsweetleftfoot wrote:I quite liked Gunning when with Dundee Utd, first time.

However, I would be slightly concerned that he is available from Morton :shock:

only available because his contract has ran out. Jim Duffy on ssb last night saying there wanting him to re sign but the player is weighing up his options.
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby WAC » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:58 am

Gunning would be the 1st defender on our team sheet currently better than what we have. And our current form must have took every ounce of confidence from our team..
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:57 pm

Gunning is one of the reasons Dundee United are where they are. A total bombscare last season. Maybe Championship is his level.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Can forget about Gunning. Signing for Grimsby
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:10 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:Can forget about Gunning. Signing for Grimsby

good. we have enough problems with sarris/devlin/seabourne gifting goals, wouldn't want to add another proven dud.

Every transfer window, I hear from my rangers supporting friend that 'theyre enquiring about ali crawford' I've heard this for 3 years now, I'm gonna just hope that it's the same old rumours. I don't know how he'd fit into that Rangers squad to be honest, although he'd get to enjoy a lot of possession for a change !

I'm fine with journeymen signings, as long as they can contribute in a positive way. Donati so far aside from a couple of good showings has been a bit of a stinker for me, which is surprising as I was really excited to see him sign.

Defenders are an absolute must, ABSOLUTE. We already have a skeleton defence, come St Johnstone it's going to be even worse.

This might be a silly question , but when it comes to scouting players, are current experienced players/coaches (Dougie for example) along for the analysis?
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby H9crx » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:06 pm

We do not scout players we use a an agent that feeds £££ to the directors from signing on fees etc. Does not matter the the standard of player as long as palms are greased!
H9crx
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:02 pm

H9crx wrote:We do not scout players we use a an agent that feeds £££ to the directors from signing on fees etc. Does not matter the the standard of player as long as palms are greased!

Given the results of our signings in the last two years, I suspect the first five words of the above quote are indisputable.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:52 pm

Ben Reilly, a young player many watchers of the u20s felt deserved a chance, has been released. Not as if we need another option for right back or anything.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Hooper » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:25 pm

Would assume the lad asked to go as very good player maybe frustrated with being overlooked at full back but who knows
Hooper
Seaside Leagues

Postby WAC » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:56 am

Ben reilly released sums our club up. We have no full backs , so we will release a full back from u20s who has been impressing and signed a new deal just a few months ago.

No surprise his agent is Barry hughes the criminal who takes all our young players on so he gets the £££ when they move.

Hamilton accies need a good clearout it stinks from top to bottom . More hangers on than watson era.
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:17 pm

I wonder if Samantha Poling of the BBC should be investigating the goings on at our club? The media are hoodwinked.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:12 pm

It is clear that the board are personally supporting the club out of the goodness of their hearts, both in terms of time and money.

I have absolutely no basis for this but I am just putting it out there and will repeat it until it becomes accepted fact and then I will expect the media to pick it up. I will do this with whatever circumstances the club finds itself in or whatever happens; I will take what used to be called an opinion or scurrilous speculation or just plain imagined and present it as absolute fact.

This is the game we are playing right ? :lol:
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:22 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:It is clear that the board are personally supporting the club out of the goodness of their hearts, both in terms of time and money.

I have absolutely no basis for this but I am just putting it out there and will repeat it until it becomes accepted fact and then I will expect the media to pick it up. I will do this with whatever circumstances the club finds itself in or whatever happens; I will take what used to be called an opinion or scurrilous speculation or just plain imagined and present it as absolute fact.

I've heard the third Kray twin Charlie, who is actually dead. is laundering the money. Fact.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby H9crx » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:58 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:It is clear that the board are personally supporting the club out of the goodness of their hearts, both in terms of time and money.

I have absolutely no basis for this but I am just putting it out there and will repeat it until it becomes accepted fact and then I will expect the media to pick the takeit up. I will do this with whatever circumstances the club finds itself in or whatever happens; I will take what used to be called an opinion or scurrilous speculation or just plain imagined and present it as absolute fact.

Until this BOD starts to show its accounts in an AGM style to the fans I will continue to believe the EX Players who all cite dodgy dealing within the club.

Jim Watson took money out the club! But he had the balls to be up form and tell the fans he was doing it! God knows how many are on the take with this shower.
H9crx
Premiership

Postby WAC » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:07 pm

H9crx wrote:

I have absolutely no basis for this but I am just putting it out there and will repeat it until it becomes accepted fact and then I will expect the media to pick the takeit up. I will do this with whatever circumstances the club finds itself in or whatever happens; I will take what used to be called an opinion or scurrilous speculation or just plain imagined and present it as absolute fact.

Until this BOD starts to show its accounts in an AGM style to the fans I will continue to believe the EX Players who all cite dodgy dealing within the club.

Jim Watson took money out the club! But he had the balls to be up form and tell the fans he was doing it! God knows how many are on the take with this shower.

You could name about 20 folk who take a wage from the club who are all friends with the crooks in charge. And that's just the ones we know about and not going.into any of agents they must do deals with to bring over shite like diaby . Clubs rotten to the core.
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:39 pm

H9crx wrote:

Except he didn't did he? You've just imagined that again, haven't you?
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:41 pm

Typical Accies, no other club trying to stay in the league would sign an Irish amateur / eurotrash

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38510141
redandwhite1874
Premiership

PreviousNext

Return to The Accies