Two Year Deal For Management Duo

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Two Year Deal For Management Duo

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri May 03, 2024 6:39 pm

News being leaked our Management duo of Rankin/ Daz are being rewarded with a new Two Year deal to be announced next week.

Suffice to say it has went down like a lead balloon-irrespective of what happens next week.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Re: Two Year Deal For Management Duo

Postby Bertiejoejoe » Fri May 03, 2024 7:35 pm

Just cannot understand this situation. What merits a new 2 year deal if this is the case. It’s only going one way and it’s not good news for the club. Hearing also that some of the promising under 18s that played in Europe last year could be getting moved on to fund the rankin empire, absolute shocking decision but nothing surprises me anymore.
Bertiejoejoe
Pub League

Postby Red and white hoops » Fri May 03, 2024 8:09 pm

Surely exactly the type of thing we could have been told at last nights forum. You can’t tell me this has only came about in the last 24 hours.
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby AccieDownUnder » Fri May 03, 2024 9:40 pm

Absolutely bizarre timing. Genuinely lost for words. What is the point of setting KPI's when you are awarded with a long term deal regardless if you meet the performance criteria? Baffling.
AccieDownUnder
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat May 04, 2024 7:38 am

I've been very critical of Rankin however win today and that's 22 wins out of 36. A very good record. We should have been better at home, losing to Annan and drawing with the likes of Edinburgh and Montrose ( we threw that particular one away) and I know the league is weaker than last year. Sometimes the football has been turgid but other times it's been good to watch - we've won four games 5-0. I think we should put our differences aside, for the next week at least. I can't see us beating Alloa and Inverness but stranger things have happened. It is a wonder why the deals weren't mentioned at the forum though. Hardly builds any trust and why bother going to the next one if stuff might be held back?
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby AccieDownUnder » Sat May 04, 2024 8:55 am

22 wins would be considered good if the league was of a decent standard. We are 20 points behind the league leaders and never laid a glove on them all season. I really hope Serefs stance isn’t of a stubborn nature backing Rankin against the fans.

I do agree 100% that all ill feelings need to be saved until after the season. Going into the playoffs under a toxic environment will reduce our chances considerably. I’m glad it’s ICT rather than QP as with the likes of Dom Thomas and Ruari Paton I reckon they would have strolled it.
AccieDownUnder
Seaside Leagues

Return to The Accies