Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Accies .V. Kelty Hearts - Saturday, May 4th

Postby Admin » Fri May 03, 2024 12:51 am

Your comments please...
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Accies .V. Kelty Hearts - Saturday, May 4th

Postby Beckford » Sat May 04, 2024 8:29 am

Nor expecting a classic but will force myself to go. Admit to having lost interest over the past few games and missed more games in the latter part of this season than I have in many years.

The length and timing of Rankins contract extension has not exactly inspired the support, but as Serif has requested (demanded actually at the forum) think it is important that we try and create as positive an atmosphere as possible for the players sake.

Would like to see some of the younger fringe players get an outing and keep our first team free from injury for what will be very difficult games against Alloa. Inverness await should we progress. Unfortunately, think they will be exactly the type of physical, aggressive team we are usually out fought and bullied by. Still you never know, massive couple of weeks which, let's face it we have to get through or we are here for the foreseeable with a very uncertain future for the club.
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby StewartP » Sat May 04, 2024 11:46 am

Can’t make it today but I’ll say a 1-0 win or a draw.

Important we keep everyone fit for the playoffs.
StewartP
Pub League

Postby Billybamz » Sat May 04, 2024 5:55 pm

The very young accies team played well ,Jamie Hamilton strolled throw this game ,,ended with an entire academy boys through the years on the pitch,a decent crowd as well,lets get behind the first team on tues and sat ,cause Alloa will give us a hard game .
Billybamz
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Sat May 04, 2024 6:16 pm

That was the most enjoyable home game for months with the kids showing what I and other reserve/youth watchers have known for months.

Young Hamilton lad Lewis Morgan(playing out of position) scoring on his first start and he played really well as did Jake Hastie.

Cut down the bloated first team squad next season, give some of these kids a chance and back them with quality and not quantity additions is the way to go.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Sat May 04, 2024 7:12 pm

Great performance from our Academy boys showing loads of promise for next season, regardless of which division we end up in. Lets destroy the Wasps on Tuesday Night!
porcupine
Premiership

Return to The Accies